Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nearest Miss! DANG-IT-ALL!!


For my birthday this year, I shuffled on down to Las Vegas where I spent the day with my little sister Nat-Phat-Rat and her husband Matt. My Brother John and his wife Chelsea and 2 year old daughter Kylie met up with us for lunch. John and Chelsea were down celebrating their wedding anniversary.

Matt took me to a fantastic golf course. Anyone that knows me, knows that there is not place I would have rather spent my birthday than on a golf coarse. It was beautiful! And it was perfect weather too!

Anywho, as if the day could not get any more perfect, here is a picture of my closeset to a hole-in-one shot I have ever come to thus far in my prestigious golfing career! What a shot!! It was awesome. Matt took this picture for documentation just for all the doubters out there. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

That is soooooooooooo cool! Too bad the old hole wasn't still there, it would have been a hole in one!

Anonymous said...

I did teach you everything you know about golf :) Happy Birthday, friend. SOOOO great to be with you a few weeks ago.