Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm a triathlete!




Syd and I decided to run a triathlon in St. George this year, but since Syd was in Arizona training and I was up here, I talked my nephew Adam into training with me. He decided to run the triathlon with me since he was doing all the training. His mom Pam and Syd's husband Alan all jumped on board as well which made for a lot of fun. Thanks to all the friends and family who came out and cheered us on. I really loved doing this!

Syd and I swam together for the first leg and then ended up crossing the finish line together. Thanks Syd for waiting up for me ;)

3 comments:

BYU Lewis said...

I think that is so awesome you guys did that triathlon! I checked and checked you blog to see if you had updated, and then when I don't check for awhile, you post all kinds of stuff! I love it!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Hey Carri!
It's been forever. I always wonder what you have been up to and found your blog.
Looks like you are still at it! Way to go.
Glad to see everything is well with you!
Love ya,
Jenny (liddell) Poulson

Rojahn Family said...

A TRIATHLON! You are AWESOME! For fun!!!!