Thursday, December 6, 2007

Summer 2007

During the summer I spent my time working for my brother Barry at his law office in St. George and traveling back and forth between St. George and Arizona, Northern Utah, Nevada, and California visiting friends and family. I attended my cousin Jill’s wedding in Oakland and road tripped again with Sydney back from California and had a great time.

I frequented Disneyland on a couple of occasions with Sydney and her family as well as with my Brother John, his wife Chelsea, and their little daughter Kylie. I loved it! John and Chelsea lived in Orange County just down the road from Disneyland so I got to see them often during my summer travels.

In June, John and Chelsea joined me in St. George as they moved back to Utah so John could start his own accounting firm after working with Price Waterhouse Coopers a large accounting firm for the past 5 years.

No comments: