Thursday, December 6, 2007

In the beginning...

Hello Friends,


This is all Greek to me! I wanted to do a Christmas letter, but this will be much funner if I can figure out how to work the damn thing! This blog is a conversion of a Christmas letter gone electronic, so if the text and format do not quite fit the mold, cut this new-comer some slack!


Ok, here goes nothin'--

Another holiday season is here! For me it is a time of excitement for the New Year, as well as a time of reflection on the year now past. This year will be my first year sharing news letter, so I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures in 2007.

My year began in Gilbert Arizona where my best friend Sydney Lewis and I have purchased a house together.

In February my parents left to serve a mission in Argentina, so the whole family got together to see them off. After spending the past 5 years in Arizona, I decided to move closer to home.

No comments: