Thursday, December 6, 2007

Primary President? Are you SURE Bishop??


Now living with my brother Barry, I am attending a family ward for the first time in since I went away to college. Upon returning from Argentina, our large ward split and I was called to be the new primary president of our new ward. I have since had my hands full with around 130 kids in our primary, trying to learn about primary all over again. It has been over 20 years since I was in primary. I thought it ironic as I am the only single sister in our ward and have no children. Then again maybe I failed it my first time through because of bad behavior and now it is pay-back time!

Here I am all Pimped-out for Halloween...now honestly, I ask you... what kind of an example can I really be for our children of today??
J

2 comments:

joyful704 said...

so fun! i bet your are their favorite!

Kimi said...

Carri,
Congrats on primary prez. I was also just called into the primary presidency, childrenless. I am going through a lot of the same emotions you are because I also haven't been in primary since the day. Looks like you are having fun. Good work on the blog. Hope all is well--Kimi