Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mazatlan 2008









For those of you that know me, you know I am HUGE on keeping a journal and documenting life's adventures....Well, unlike me, I found myself unprepared a day or two into my Mazatlan stay as I was quickly running out of journal space capturing all my adventures down there. So I conned Krystal into what we thought would be a nice active 2 mile jaunt to the local Wally World (a.k.a. Wal-Mart). 10 miles and several dozen "Thee Official" Sr. Frog Retail Store's later we found Wal-mart...you can see Krystal's excitement in the photo.





Good news was they carried journals...bad news was they were all "Girly" which, again, anyone that know's me knows that is NOT my style. Oh well, I picked the least "girly" one as possible--a blue one, despite the large unavoidable regrettably PINK flower smack dab in the middle of the cover. You can see my less-than-excitement over the grand selection I had to choose from.

3 comments:

Mikayla said...

oh no. I hate girly journals. Your story made me laugh. Thanks Carri.

BYU Lewis said...

I love girly journals, I would have been in heaven!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture. So you. Love you!!!!!